Kane’s team at the Radiation Oncology Mater Centre (ROMC) project had a productive Easter, making the most of quieter times within the Oncology treatment facility.
While most people enjoyed some down time over Easter, our ROMC project team worked through from lunchtime Thursday until Easter Monday, with some great achievements to show:
- Full main switchboard replacement for the Ward;
- Main entry refurbishment;
- Main mechanical duct riser replacement;
- Roof sheeting replacement above main driveway
- Fire sprinkler works above the main driveway
The project incorporates a full major services upgrade of the ROMC building, including architectural refurbishment, while remaining operational. The overall project comprises many intricate stages, to ensure we have as little impact as possible to the daily function of the Facility.